Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome To English and Other Self Improvement Blogsite

Hi Guys!

Hello and how are you all!  Thanks for visiting this site!

So what's the purpose of this blog site? Well, This blog site is the collection of all the sites that I have been to and evaluated in relation to my self improvement.  The topics will be varied, but initially will cover English and the likes.

I am not a Native English Speaker and know that I have some glitches when it comes to composing and speaking the language, but the attitude of improving one self is my main criteria in creating this site.

I hope this can help you also in some ways and together, let us journey the road to polishing are new found skills.

Always remember, "The best cut diamonds are not mined, they are crafted" --> author: yours truly! :)

Thanks and regards,

Curiosity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...